6 Effective Mobile App Strategies That You Cannot Miss Out On
With more and more users calling for new and innovative mobile applications, it has become a necessity for enterprises to develop a good mobile app strategy that helps them meet the ever-growing demands. However mobile apps that truly increase the organization’s value should only be included.
Building apps can prove to be a time-taking and expensive process and needs full dedication to yield good results. It is vital to understand that an effective mobile app strategy can help promote an organization’s business and increase the value of the app ten-fold.
What should your mobile strategy have?
A perfect mobile app strategy helps the business to fulfill its requirements and also focus on the needs of their users while matching up to their expectations. With the demand for mobile apps increasing day by day, here are some essentials for effective mobile app strategy:
1. Understanding mobile’s importance in altering value proposition – With more than 70 percent retailers offering a mobile app to their customers; mobile devices have become a favorite amongst consumers when it comes to interacting with their clients. This is why services that meet mobile-specific needs should be developed while focusing on the needs of the customers.
2. Mobile Website – There are websites that have been designed exclusively for mobile devices. Though they are sub-domain of the original website, they direct the user to the mobile version when they access it from their smartphone or tablet device. A mobile-friendly site increases the user’s mobile experience. An ideal website is compatible with various operating systems and mobile devices to reach out to a large audience.
3. Mobile Ads – In order to pull in more potential customers, it is important to use apt keywords and descriptive texts for the mobile. Mobile apps should have minimal graphics with short messages to suit the smartphones relatively small size.
4. Appoint a champion – A mobile champion in your organization can be appointed. He can implement and monitor the business mobile strategy and also supervise a task force that is exclusively dedicated to campaigns related to mobile apps. The aim is to build mobile accountability in an organization.
5. Mobile Discounts and Deals – A clever and increasingly popular strategy to attract more users is by offering mobile discounts, mobile coupons, and deals. Such deals and discounts can be redeemed by the user immediately by visiting the retail store through their mobile.
6. Monetizing mobile app – By monetizing mobile apps, one can make money from it. The two best ways to do so are in-app advertising and selling a free app in it. Two versions of the app need to be developed where one is the free version, and the other is a paid version offering premium features.
You need to be able to make the right noises. Remember, thousands of apps are published each day and you need to make your app stand out. Do not fail to try out the tried and tested strategies even if you plan to try out something new.
Read More Related Blog: Mobile App Monetization Strategies for App Developers